Should you, the client, care about our South Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate’s approach to selling real estate in Costa Rica versus the competition? Absolutely. Read on.
Our Approach to Selling Real Estate in Costa Rica…and How It’s Different
- We are licensed in Costa Rica to sell real estate.
80% of “brokers” in Costa Rica are NOT licensed, though they should be. Unfortunately, the current governmental system does not support adequate follow-up and enforcement of this professional requirement yet, though we understand from the Costa Rican Real Estate Chamber of Commerce that the law is on the verge of being passed, which will make it a legal requirement.
For more on how working with a licensed real estate brokerage in Costa Rica benefits YOU the client, click here.
- We are legal residents of Costa Rica (which is a requirement of being licensed and/or working in the country). A great number of “brokers” in Costa Rica are not legal – meaning they do not have a residency visa or a work permit – and yet they carry on selling real estate. We at South Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate adhere to the national laws.
- We’re legitimate. What does that mean? It means we present real estate to you in a straightforward, realistic way.
- We’re straight shooters – we don’t mince words and we don’t misrepresent.
- Our videos and photos are not staged or touched up.
- Our walk-through videos aren’t perfect, but they give you the real experience of walking through a property. Most people appreciate that. Fly-overs are great, but they don’t present the entire picture.
- We treat you with respect. That means, we will call you back within one to two business days, at the latest. We will reply to your emails as soon as possible, even if it’s to say, “Hey, there’s no news yet.” The point is we DO reply; we don’t ignore you. We give you the customer service we ourselves like to experience.
- We give you options. If you want more analysis of a property (or properties) because you don’t live in the country, we offer that service for a fee. If you want us to do some further legwork on managing your local purchase process while you are out of the country, we can do that too. Just ask, and we’ll tell you what we can and what we can’t do.
How do many others approach selling real estate in Costa Rica?
A lot of “brokers” in Costa Rica will tell you a lot of things. But, spend any amount of time in the South Pacific Costa Rica market or anywhere in Costa Rica or Central America, and you soon learn that the responsibility of learning who is real and legitimate and who is not is up to you.
It’s YOUR purchase process when you buy real estate in Costa Rica, so make sure the person you choose to do business with is someone with whom you have absolute confidence, and that they are conducting themselves in a manner in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica and the professional standards for this industry.
Bottom line: Wouldn’t you prefer to do business with a firm that adheres to the professional and ethical standards required by the professional organization which governs the industry in that country? WE DO!
Ready to hire the best little boutique real estate firm in South Pacific Costa Rica? Yay!
Contact us here, and we can get started helping you find your tropical oasis….it doesn’t have to be a dream!… right away.
Sign Up to download this free informational PDF
Sign Up Now