7 Costa Rica Riverfront Villas for sale in Ojochal with Great Occupancy Rates – Your opportunity awaits!
This investment property is located in the quaint town of Ojochal where the beaches are beautiful and the cuisine is exquisite! Ojochal is known for it’s tranquil natural settings, quiet dirt roads, heavenly mountains, and salty beach air. It’s no surprise that this business with seven Costa Rica villas for sale in Ojochal is currently operating with great occupancy rates. This hotel property harbors rivers, creeks, fresh fruit trees, orchards, and a garden. It’s the perfect investment opportunity for those with a vision! The villas are well accommodating for short or long term rentals, as a family complex, a boutique hotel, or wellness and yoga retreat location.
These Costa Rica villas for sale in Ojochal have a capacity to hold 25 guests comfortably. In addition to the seven villas, there is a caretaker house which is an asset to the property. All seven villas are strategically positioned to overlook the pool and coralina stone terrace. This out of the ordinary pool is a favorite guest spot! Guests can spend their afternoons under a waterfall, a swim-in cave, and a swim-up bar. The outdoor parking area provides ample space for guest parking as it holds 10+ vehicles.
More on this unique listing: Costa Rica villas for sale in Ojochal – a thriving hotel business!
The property and interior of these Costa Rica riverside villas for sale in Ojochal are all beautifully maintained and come fully furnished.
- Villa Papaya – The master bedroom in this villa faces the tranquil river on the property which can be viewed from the wrap-around terrace. This villa has an en-suite bathroom, spacious outdoor kitchen, and outdoor dining area.
- Villa Abbajabba – This villa has a master bedroom, a second bedroom, a large shared bathroom, outdoor kitchen and dining area, as well as a wrap-around terrace.
- Villa Cochino and Villa Chilli – These villas have two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, and outdoor terrace kitchen.
- Villa Helena – This villa is different from the others as it has an indoor kitchen and dining area. The bedroom is spacious and the terrace looks over the pool.
- Villa Ivana – Ivana has an open concept design and is a studio space. There is a kitchen, a dining area, bathroom, balcony, and an upstairs terrace which also overlooks the pool.
Type of listing: Commercial, Hotel
Lot (acres): 2.25
Lot (m2): 9,139
Home Interior (sf): 8,998
Home Interior (m2): 836
List Price (US dollars): $600,000
Other Property Features:
Mountain view, River on property, Creek on property, Income producing, Open concept, Breakfast counter, Bar, Laundry room, High ceilings, Ceiling fans, Ceramic floors, Pool rancho, BBQ area, Web bar, Garden, Large parking, Fenced with concrete wall, Gated, Fruit trees, Fully landscaped, Public road access, Access 2-wheel drive, Near beaches, Near shopping, Appliances included, Fully furnished, Refrigerator, Gas stove, Gas oven, Cook top, Washer and dryer, Hot water, Exterior lights, Fruit trees in community, Mature trees on property, Easy Access, 20 minutes to highway, In the famed Costa Ballena Pacific coast area of Costa Rica, Existing cable and internet hook-up, Water from aqueduct, Property management available, Road maintenance fees, Garbage collection