PRICE DROP – New Costa Rica home in Ojochal: Newly-Built & Immaculate
This attractive new Costa Rica home sits on a grassy knoll just five minutes from Ojochal’s main entry. That means you’re less than 10 minutes from Costa Ballena’s beautiful beaches to walk your dog, join in a game of volley ball or enjoy a meal at the Ballena Beach Club.
With three bedrooms and two baths, this new home was constructed with passion and has been well-maintained by the owner. It has never been lived in since it was built – it’s been waiting for just the right owner to discover it and call it their own. And, it’s immaculate.
With a lockable gate entry from the main street, this lot won’t require much maintenance, which will be ideal for those who choose to use their time on other endeavors than the lawn. 🙂 The front door is an eight-lock security door, which is an added safety feature of this well-built structure.
See this home for yourself in this video we made, so that you can get an idea of it (at ground level and from an iPad perspective) and see what it’s like. Take note that this home is not furnished, so it’s ready for your shipment to be brought straight in, or for new gems you will likely collect as you start your new Pura Vida!
Type of listing: Residential, Home
Lot size (Acres): 0.22
Lot size (m2): 900
Home Interior (sf): 1,670
Home Interior (m2): 155
List price (in US dollars): $240,000
- New home construction; ready for move-in today.
- Home sits on a small grassy lot – ideal for those desiring a low maintenance yard.
- Beautiful new sea-blue tiled pool ready for a dip! 30 m2 (322 sf) in size.
- Immaculate construction including lots of local hardwood.
- Home has never been lived in.
- Covered patio out the back door facing the pool.
- 12-20 foot ceilings throughout the home provide an open, airy feel & tropical breezes
- Gorgeous mosaic tile throughout the home
- Security system, cable and internet hook-ups all ready to go
- Rooftop to underground rainwater collection drains to street
- High-end security door at entry
- Master includes ensuite bathroom with shower and cedar vanities
- Master and second bedroom open to the outdoor patio/pool via glass sliding doors
Established Services at this property:
Municipal water, Electricity, Telephone hookup, Cable TV hookup, Internet hookup, City street
Residential property, Income potential, Open concept, Kitchen Island, High ceilings, Hardwood accents, Ceiling fans, Hot water, Recycled plastic and galvanized metal roof, New pool, Exterior lights, Nature yard, Near Beaches, Near shopping, In the famed Costa Ballena Pacific coast area of Costa Rica
New Costa Rica Home: Smart, Tropical Design
The owner of this new Costa Rica home constructed it himself. He took great care to incorporate the “lessons learned” from his own property into this new home related to tropical living. And thus, it includes features I would term “smart”. What that means is you have home features in this beautiful new home that most people don’t realize they need until they have lived here a number of years! Home run!
Some examples: The roof is made of recycled plastic. The roof structure is galvanized metal, which will never rust. The drainage from the roof is collected through a series of pipes and transferred to the ditches in the street via underground tubing. The entire home has LED low-wattage electrical outlets and fixtures in order to save you electrical costs!
YOU are the beneficiary of these carefully-constructed, thoughtful built-in money-savers! If eco-friendly with some taste sounds up your alley, contact us today to schedule a showing of this well-built home in Ojochal.