Chateau Living: For the elite, the distinguished, the discerning
That sounds nice, doesn’t it? But let’s get real. Because that’s what we do here at South Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate. We get down to business and give you a realistic picture of real estate here in Costa Ballena, so that you consider all the angles.
Tesla. Tiffany. Ferrari. Got it?
This fantastic property sits inside the most prestigious mountaintop master planned community in Costa Rica. Privacy and security are a given here in this exclusive neighborhood where you may not see your neighbors for days (because they too are enjoying their masterpiece homes).
Here’s a brief overview of the property itself: three structures – the expansive main house that architecturally flows outward toward the stunning views of the ocean and the cloud forest that capture your attention from every room in the house (and every terrace!). The main house includes three pools and a water feature. Indoor and outdoor show kitchens and a butler’s kitchen commandeer the great room with its majestic spiral staircase. Motorized recessed windows open entire walls to bring the beauty of the magnificent views inside. Solar energy grid. A private orchard. Visitors will be more than comfortable in their own private guest house featuring two master suites and their own private pool, plus a large caretaker’s suite above the four-car garage could also house more guests, if an onside caretaker is not a household necessity.
This stunning residence was designed by the developer/owner to be his private residence before he listed it, so every detail was considered in the design. The award-winning architect is the best in the nation, and has designed numerous other landmark developments around the country.
The photos and features of this luxury villa for sale in Costa Rica (though it’s much, much more than a villa!) only offer a glimpse…a snapshot…a blink… of what this amazing property really offers.
Master Plan Features
- 1,250 acres exclusively reserved for single-family estates
- Surrounding adjacent rainforest preserves protect community view corridors
- Private community-wide park and trail system, including one to a waterfall
- Secured guard house monitors and makes record of every single vehicle entering the community; operates 24/7
- Private helipad has been Medivac-rated and can get you to San Jose, the country’s capital in 25 minutes in case of an emergency
- Tennis courts, private gym and yoga space
- Future plans include a gourmet mini-market & community space
- Shared community garden and greenhouse
Details about this Magnificent Enclave:
Type of listing: Residential, Luxury Home, Luxury Villa, Castle, Enclave,
Lot size (Acres): 4.08
Lot size (m2): 16,500
Interior Spaces (sf): 18,882
Interior Spaces (m2): 1,745
Structures: Main home, Guest house & Caretaker Suite
List price (in US dollars): $7.8 million
Architectural Design Elements & Features of this Grand Estate:
- Solar energy grid tieback system
- Home situated on east-west axis to minimize direct sun exposure and maximize cross-ventilation along prevailing wind patterns
- High, vaulted ceilings
- Custom FleetwoodTM windows and sliding glass doors with double-pane argon filled glass, precision aluminum frames and MammothTM rollers for ease of sliding
- Solid wood custom-made interior doors
- Gres porcelain tile ooring imported from Italy
- Ceiling fans in all rooms and outdoor areas
- Recessed par-20 LED lighting throughout the residence
- Control FourTM smart home features include integrated blinds, lighting, music, televisions, all of which can be controlled via smart phone, tablet or computer.
- State-of-the-art sound system with OnkyoTM surround-sound home theater in living room and KlipschTM recessed ceiling-mounted directional speakers throughout the common areas
- Daikin multi-zoned central A/C system
- Fully-wired alarm system with motion sensor and smoke detector
- High-speed internet with comprehensive mesh system that covers the entire property
- Deep overhangs and eaves to protect the home from the elements
- Mature landscape design featuring native species that attract butter y and bird species
- Private orchard with exotic fruit trees: Water Apple, Cashew, Yuplon, Zapote, Guanabana, Mango, Mandarina Pulse, Rambutan, Acerola, Jaboticaba and Mangustan
Want more details on this Costa Rica castle in the sky?
Great. We’d be happy to help. Just contact us and we can chat further. This once-in-a-lifetime home is just waiting for the right person to discover it; is that you?