Our Services – South Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate
We like to keep it simple in terms of our services at South Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate, so this is a easy to read list of the services we currently provide to our clients.
- Real Estate Listings – We market and sell titled or legally-held properties in Costa Rica when authorized to do so by the property owner. Click here for more on the types of listings we offer our sellers.
- Buyer’s Agent – We conduct extensive real estate searches and market research on behalf of individual (or corporate) buyers so that the buyer can purchase a property which meets their specific criteria.
- Note that buyer’s agent services are agreed upon in advance between South Pacific and the prospective buyer in terms of a one-page Memorandum of Understanding. We keep it simple for both ends: we’ll go to the ends of the planet to find you what you want, but we require an exclusive commitment from you in order to do. This is a Win-Win for both sides.
- Development Consulting – JuliAnne Murphy, our Managing Director, has extensive experience in developing property with some of the most prominent developers in the United States and Central America. (See more on JuliAnne here.) Development Consulting services are available by quote or by the hour, depending on your specific needs.
- Hotel & Restaurant Consulting – Yor Jimenez, our Broker/Owner, spent 20 years in Costa Rica along the Pacific Coast starting and operating luxury boutique hotels and wellness centers, plus five years working in New York City in the bar and restaurant industry. His wealth of experience and national contacts in this stead are a sure advantage for those hoping to purchase a hotel in Costa Rica, start a hotel in Costa Rica, sell a hotel in Costa Rica or those that simply seek an analysis of current hotel operations. (See more on Yor here.) Hotel & Restaurant Consulting services are quoted by project or by the hour, as well.
- Facilitation Services – Yor Jimenez, our Broker/Owner, offers a number of facilitation services to assist you in getting settled in South Pacific Costa Rica, and sometimes in advance of your move to Costa Rica. These types of services might include but are not limited to:
- Interpretation – Phone calls and In-person accompaniment with you (or on your behalf) in order to be sure that your interests are being represented, and that everything is accurate and clear (to and for you) for needed transactions.
- Governmental Relations and Interaction – In-person accompaniment or representation with the local civic authorities including construction permits, business licenses, taxes, social security, insurance processes, court cases, etc.
- Fee Structure for Facilitation Services:
- Two hour minimum (for any service) paid in advance via cash or PayPal (to U.S. account, any PayPal fees are your responsibility).
- $40/hour for time spent.
- Phone calls are $15/per call and if longer than 15 minutes, charged at the hourly rate.
- Trip charges to cover gas/insurance/car maintenance are separate and will be quoted at the time of initial quote.
- Facilitation services will be billed and must be paid every week in order for service to continue (for those living abroad).
Contact Us for more information or with any questions you might have about our services. We’d be more than happy to talk with you.