Our Services – South Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate
We like to keep it simple in terms of our services at South Pacific Costa Rica Real Estate, so this is a easy to read list of the services we currently provide to our clients.
- Real Estate Listings – We market and sell titled or legally-held properties in Costa Rica when authorized to do so by the property owner. Click here for more on the types of listings we offer our sellers.
- Buyer’s Agent – We conduct extensive real estate searches and market research on behalf of individual (or corporate) buyers so that the buyer can purchase a property which meets their specific criteria.
- Note that buyer’s agent services are agreed upon in advance between South Pacific and the prospective buyer in terms of a one-page Memorandum of Understanding. We keep it simple for both ends: we’ll go to the ends of the planet to find you what you want, but we require an exclusive commitment from you in order to do. This is a Win-Win for both sides.
- Development Consulting – JuliAnne Murphy, our Managing Director, has extensive experience in developing property with some of the most prominent developers in the United States and Central America. (See more on JuliAnne here.) Development Consulting services are available by quote or by the hour, depending on your specific needs.
- Hotel & Restaurant Consulting – Yor, our Broker/Owner, spent 20 years in Costa Rica along the Pacific Coast starting and operating luxury boutique hotels and wellness centers, plus five years working in New York City in the bar and restaurant industry. His wealth of experience and national contacts in this stead are a sure advantage for those hoping to purchase a hotel in Costa Rica, start a hotel in Costa Rica, sell a hotel in Costa Rica or those that simply seek an analysis of current hotel operations. (See more on Yor here.) Hotel & Restaurant Consulting services are quoted by project or by the hour, as well.
Contact Us for more information or with any questions you might have about our services. We’d be more than happy to talk with you.